Freedom of Information Request

emergency accommodation

Received: 21 April 2024

Dear Barnet council, Under the freedom of information act 2000, I am requesting the following information: 1.The minimum, maximum and average rates paid to independent providers / home providersfor the delivery of emergency accommodation in the borough?2. Who are the type of individuals/ families / groups that use your emergency housing services or that you provide accommodation to? 3. What are your minimum property requirements needed to provide emergency accommodation services to the council?4. As a new service who do we contact about supporting the council with emergency housing in the borough?5. What type of emergency accommodation services are you looking for?6. Do we need to apply for a local authority contract in order tosupply emergency accommodation services if so where do we apply?7. What are the contact details for the department that handles emergency accommodation?8. Who are the emergency accommodation commissioners?9. How many emergency accommodation companies are operating in the borough of Greenwich? I look forward to a prompt response. My preferred response format is email.

Outcome / Documents

  • Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download