Housing Benefit: Tell us about a change in circumstances or address

You have to tell us if your circumstances change as this can affect how much benefit you get.

You may be asked to give evidence. You will be able to upload documents to submit with the online form. Or you can provide the documents by post to the addresses shown below.  

You should tell us about changes like:

  • Change of income
  • Changes to the people that live with you
  • Children leaving or starting school
  • Change of address

    Skip to: